Services for internationalisation
A4I (Artes for Internationalisation) began as a service dedicated to Italian and foreign small and medium-sized enterprises and research centres, in order to support their participation to important international projects funded by major Multilateral Development Banks (World Bank, European Union, African Development Bank , etc.).
Thanks to its long experience in the field of development projects and through its network of experts and international contacts, Artes is able to maximise the chances of obtaining financing, and it offers a set of services for public and private organizations that wish to expand their markets abroad.
- monitoring service and customised alert of international calls and tenders;
- periodic newsletter with selected opportunities;
- assessing potential and strategies of the customer;
- introduction to the foreign market of destination;
- support in the preparation of the bid;
- development of project proposals for funding;
- identification of local partners and definition of agreements;
- organization of seminars and meetings;